RUMP Patch: Build #2876
RUMP Patch: Build #2876
Been a while since the last update – due to us being diligently working on maps, mechanics and features. We’re now pretty close to being happy with the current state of the game, which means that we’ll release the Early Access edition in less than four weeks.
Currently we’re creating mostly content, mechanics and features are fine so far. With an all new themed zone map we’re categorizing maps and building a small world out of it, having a nice boss map / tricky castle at the end.
To keep you updated what we’ve done in the last weeks:
• Added a “boss map” which features several different rooms, each of them with a different mechanic you need to beat in order to get to the core and destroy it.
• Added several new maps and categorized all of them by themed zones.
• Added an all new map to the singleplayer which displays the themed zones and level select details.
• Added a character customization menu where you can select characters, skins and hats.
• Added guards with their own AI and different stimuli who will patrol and protect different things. Some of them come with a slightly overpowered lightning gun which will turn your face into some kind of a charcoal brick once they see you. Instantly.
• Added forcefields and generators with fuzes which might prevent you from doing things until you disable them.
• Added a bouncy floor which bounces you off upon landing on it and a flip-flop floor which rotates upon jumping on it.
• Added collectable keycards which may be required every now and then to open or unlock something.
• Added emissive window lights to the distant buildings so theres some more detail in the background when playing levels with a night setting.
• Added a master volume slider to the options and fixed a bug where sound values would not load correctly.
• Added server count to server browser.
• Added pushables so we can create small mazes and puzzles.
• Added bronze/silver/gold coins to each map depending on the highscore time you achieved.
• Added several types and forms of bridges with slopes and stairs for level design.
• Added ivy which can grow pretty much anywhere… buildings, walls, doors, windows, lanterns, fences… and yo dawg, since we heard you like ivy we added multiple versions of ivy so ivy can grow on other ivy, too!
• Cascaded shadows will now be disabled when the shadow options are set to be off.
You can download the game via Steam: here