RUMP Patch: Build #4219
Das gesamte RUMP!tastic Team wünscht euch weiterhin viel Spaß. Weitere Informationen entnehmt ihr bitte den Patchnotes.
3… 2… 1… GO! – Race Mode
The Race Mode is here and challenging you and your friends for some awesome Jump and Rump action!
• A new Game Mode: the Multiplayer Race! Challenge your friends for a timeattack race – including weapons and traps! Pass the checkpoints, collect the crates, shoot the others. And to keep things challenging: the worse your rank, the higher your running speed – this way the leading player always has pressure right behind him.
• New Multiplayer Maps: alongside the Race Mode we’re delivering a bunch of new maps with different features and mechanics! Driving cars, disappearing floors, spawning walls – lots of things to keep you busy.
• Reworked the SkyFight Deathmatch Map to give more options on slaughtering your opponents – or probably yourself, as it now features a second level and lots of traps.
• A new weapon: the Orbital Laser! In case you’re the last during a race you have the chance to pick up the new Orbital Laser, which will exclusively aim for the first player and stun him heavily. Your chance to catch up!
• A new weapon: the Land Mine! Throw it or drop it where ever you like – whoever touches it will regret this quickly. Preferably placed at choke points, since you do want to hit your competitors, right?
• Added a Ghost Replay / Shadow Time to Singleplayer! Have the ghost of yours run your best time right in front of you – this way you can spot even the last bits of improvement potential! Can be enabled/disabled in the ESC menu.
• Added a Chat to the Multiplayer Lobby – feel free to taunt your opponents before wrecking them.
• Added a Winner Screen after a Multiplayer Game – awesome to show off your Skins, Hats and Capes!
• Improved the Level Select Menu with a better zoom, mouse control and a couple bug fixes.
• Improved Network Performance for pretty much every action, from movement to generic data transfer.
• Improved the CashGun with slightly larger projectiles and a 50% damage boost.
• Added a high ping warning to the multiplayer lobby if a player joins with a bad connection.
• Added a warning to the multiplayer lobby if the host is trying to start the game but not everyone is ready yet.
• Added detailed messages to lobby disconnect events, so it’s more clear if you lost connection or even got kicked.
• Added a couple new achievements for the new Race Mode.
• Fixed a good bunch of bugs.
Hint: with the grappling hook you should hold your left mouse button to get an aiming bubble and you should try to get a clear line of sight to have the best results. People will hate you for being good with that hook, as it destroys large advantages easily – if done right. 😉
Hint 2: right click dropping land mines right on the spot of weapon spawners makes you an even bigger a**hole to your opponents. 😀
But now – enjoy the game!
Zum Download via Steam geht es: HIER