RUMP Patch: Build #3457
Updates to build #3457
Thanks for your feedback folks! It’s really valuable to us and we’re considering every bit. We’ve added a lot of it to our 2do-lists – and here we’ve got the first batch of changes, which are mostly based on your feedback. Despite our upcoming “gamechanger”-patch, of course. 😉
Big preparations for the next update! This required touching pretty much every map, so please bear with us and the huge patch size.
Keycard-Doors are now triggering earlier (also from the side), feedback welcome!
• Fixed collision of some rocks in “Riverrun”.
• Fixed a typo in loadingscreen tips.
• Fixed some achievement typos.
• Fixed a visual bug where pressing tab was showing a weird white border.
• Improved the LevelSelectBoard, should scale better with resolutions now and plus some layout adjustions.
• Fixed spiketraps not going crazy anymore, feedback welcome!
• Added collision borders to many levels.
• Added a timer to timeattack doors (eg. cow hell 2).
• Added loadingscreens to the shop.
• Collecting hay tooltip improved.
• Triggerboxes for Fusegenerators are now bigger.
• New loadingscreen at the start of the game (no black screen anymore).
• Improved forcefield collision, should be the same for everyone now.
• Deleted an unnecessary blocking volume in tutorial 3.
• Dread Core: boss mechanic tweaks – shield generator has a little less health and can be hit by lasers (charged and single shots are doing the same damage here, don’t even try!), singleshot lasers are doing more damage to the core, platforms are not falling down anymore in phase 2 so you’re able to get back up again if fallen down, improved the destroy animation a little.
Enjoy the weekend, enjoy the game!
You can download the game via Steam: here